3. By using our Services, you grant us access to all information, files, and folders provided during the duration of your project development. The company has no ownership over the submitted data.
4. We may need your permission to do things you ask us to do with your files, for example, hosting your data, or sharing them at your discretion. This authority also extends to trusted third parties we work with to provide the Services.
5. Unless directed by our client, no personal information will be shared with the third parties, including law enforcement, for any purpose whatsoever. However, some rare circumstances are exempted from this provision, depending on their severity.
7. We are not responsible for any loss or degradation of your files, or any costs or charges associated with backing-up or restoring any of your data.
8. We are not responsible for any invalid contact number or account data. Any new changes must be notified promptly for an update.
9. We will use commercially feasible efforts to render the support to you. Our experience shows that most problems can be corrected as a result of close collaboration between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician’s instructions.
10. To avail services from us, you must finish the Registration Process by furnishing us with contemporary, complete, and precise information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a username. You are individually and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.
11. Our services can be availed only through registration, which requires inputting contemporary, complete, and precise information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You are entirely responsible for creating your unique account name and password. My Programmers is not liable for any breach in the security of your account and password.
12. Any action against the company's Terms and Conditions might result in cessation of all services and products that are in use. This similarly applies to any activities that might cause us legal liability or disrupt others' use of the Services.
13. All cancellation requests are valid only until 72 hours from placing the order. The application will be handled appropriately by the customer service team based on individual cases.
14. All our products and services come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
15. A full refund will be initiated if you are not happy with our services during the warranty period. To request a refund, just contact us with your subscription details within seven days of your purchase.
16. All charges payable by you shall be by the scale of costs and expenses issued from time to time by us on our website.
17. To activate your service, you will be asked to furnish us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept. My Programmers will have the authority to charge and put a hold on your credit card regarding any unpaid charges for our services and products.
18. By the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, My Programmers will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the My Programmers website if such claims are reported to My Programmers in the manner identified in the sample notice below.
19. I have read the Service Level Agreement instructions carefully and henceforth accept all terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement.